You are invited to submit photos for consideration for thecookscook.com to share with our audience.
Show the world of cooking your best shots!
Please read the Guidelines carefully. Only hi -res photos, JPEG , JPG or PNG that meet the guidelines outlined below will be considered for publication.
- Photos must be of food or ingredients. (TIPS: https://www.photoblog.com/learn/food-photography-lighting-tips/)
- They should be appetizing, well-lit, and very sharp and in focus.
NO photos of people,
NO recognizable or visible brand names are permitted.
- For Facebook: Only high-res photos in a landscape (horizontal) format will be considered.
- For Instagram: Square or portrait, high quality reels will be considered
- Cell phone photos are welcome, but should be submitted full-sized.
- Please note: No payments or other remuneration will be made for use of your photo. By filling out this form and submitting your photo you are granting The Cook’s Cook unlimited permission to use the photo in any/all our digital and printed materials.
- Photos that are used will be tagged to credit the creator. Please provide the social media handle with the submission.