Easy Parmesan Kale Chips
This recipe is featured in Allergy-Friendly School Lunches From Around the World
- Servings Makes about 710 ml (3 cups) of chips
- 1 bunch kale
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 177°C (350°F).
2. Wash and dry the kale. Cut leaves from the ribs (discard ribs).
3. In a large bowl toss kale with olive oil and salt to taste.
4. Place kale on a cookie sheet, ensuring that the leaves are well-spaced to prevent them from steaming instead of crisping. Bake until crispy, checking periodically, 10 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.