Gill Street Daiquiri
This recipe is featured in Refreshing Summer Drinks with Lime
- Servings Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 drops orange bitters
- 15 ml (½ ounce) simple syrup (see Note)
- 30 ml (1 ounce) fresh lime juice
- 60 – 75 ml (2 to 2½ ounces) white rum
- Thin slice of lime, for garnish
Note: To make simple syrups, simmer a mixture of 1:1 water and sugar until the sugar is dissolved and very slightly thickened, 3 to 5 minutes.
Combine all ingredients except slice of lime in a shaker filled with ice. Shake 30 times. Strain into a glass and garnish with slice of lime.