This recipe is featured in Miami Cocktails
This Brazilian classic has been given a “So-Fi” twist by incorporating fresh watermelon puree to the mix.
- 59 ml (2 fluid ounces) cachaca
- 15 ml (.5 ounce) fresh lime juice
- 15 ml (.5 ounce) watermelon puree
- 30 ml (1 ounce) agave
- Slice of lime, for garnish
- 1 fresh black cherry, for garnish
Combine cachaca, lime juice, watermelon puree and agave in a martini shaker. Shake well and strain over ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with a slice of lime and a cherry.