Smoked Salmon Cheese Dip
This recipe is featured in Homemade Cured Smoked Salmon
I enjoyed a smoked salmon cheese dip like this so much in Anchorage, Alaska that I decided I needed to make it at home… with a few improvements! This is good with crackers, or spread on a slice of sourdough toast and top with a few thin slices of fresh jalapeno pepper.
- 227 grams (8 ounces) smoked salmon
- 113 grams (4 ounces) smoked cheeses such as smoked gouda, Swiss, or provolone
- 473 ml (2 cups) soft cheese
- Salt, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, optional
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
Shred the salmon and smoked cheese into the soft cheese. Fold together so that flakes of salmon remain in the dip. If desired, salt and pepper or perhaps a pinch of crushed red pepper may be added.