Banana Rose Smoothie
A Banana Rose Smoothie is very easy to make, ready in five minutes with just a few ingredients. Banana milk shakes are loved by kids but adding rose syrup gives it an amazing taste and beautiful color too. Garnish the Banana Rose Smoothie with pumpkin seeds or other seeds of your choice.
- Servings Makes about 473 ml (2 cups)
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and chopped
- 30-45 ml (2-3 tablespoons) rose syrup, or to taste
- 15 mil (1 tablespoon) dry oats
- 237 ml (1 cup) chilled milk
- Shelled pumpkin seeds or other seeds, for garnish
- In the container of a blender, combine the chopped banana, rose syrup, oats and 60 ml (1/4 cup) of the milk. Blend until smooth.
2. Add the remaining milk and blend well. Pour into serving glasses and garnish each with pumpkin seeds.