Cowboy Dry Rub Ribeye Steak
For the Cowboy Dry Rub:
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) brown sugar
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) ancho chile powder
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) Instant espresso coffee
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) ground coriander
- 7.5 ml (1 1/2 teaspoons) dried oregano
- 7.5 (1 1/2 teaspoons) salt
- 7.5 (1 1/2 teaspoons) black pepper
- 1.3 ml (1/4 teaspoon) cayenne pepper
For the steak:
- 1 large ribeye steak, with or without bone
- For the Cowboy Dry Rub: Combine all ingredients.
- For the steak: Preheat a grill. Pat the rub onto both sides of the steak and set aside at at room temperature.When the fire is ready, grill the steak to taste. Allow to rest for a minute or two, then slice and serve.