Turmeric is excellent added to coffee! I prefer a dark roast coffee, sometimes buying beans to grind myself, sometimes buying ready-ground coffee. Both are excellent in this easy recipe.
- 177 ml (6 fl. ounces) brewed dark roast or other coffee
- 118 ml (4 fl. ounces) milk or cream
- 22.5 ml (1 1/2 tablespoons) honey, or to taste
- 7.5 ml (1 1/2 teaspoons) turmeric, or to taste
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Heat the coffee and the milk or cream separately. Combine them in a large mug.
- Add the honey, turmeric, black pepper, and cinnamon. Stir well, and serve hot.