Pan Seared Scallops with Herb Wine Sauce
A classic dish that can be prepared in under 15 minutes.
- 454 grams(1 pound) dry pack scallops
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) canola oil
- 237 ml (1 cup) white wine
- Finely chopped chives or parsley, to taste
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) roasted garlic
- Pat dry scallops. Place a skillet over high heat. Add canola oil. Starting at twelve o’clock, place one scallop. Continue placing scallops in the pan clockwise. Sear for approximately 1 minute.
2. Flip each scallop to the other side and sear for 45 seconds. Remove all scallops from the pan.
3. Remove the pan from the heat source and wait 10 to 15 seconds, then return it to medium heat. Add wine, finely chopped chives or parsley and roasted garlic.
4. Cook for about 1 minute. Pour over scallops and serve.