Nectarine Hops Kombucha
This recipe is featured in Flavor Infused Kombucha: A Craft Beverage
- .9 liter (32 ounces) Renewal Kombucha White Tea Lemongrass or any other lightly-flavored or unflavored kombucha
- 1 whole ripe nectarine, skin on, cut into medium sized (16ths) pieces
- 237 ml (1 cup) fresh-picked hops flowers
- Using a nut milk bag, cheese cloth, or infuser, place nectarine and hops in a jar and cover with kombucha. Seal lid with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator.
2. Allow to infuse for 1-2 hours. Stir and remove the bag with nectarines and hops. Pour and enjoy!
Note: It’s best to drink this kombucna right away, but it could be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days in a sealed bottle or canning jar.