Lindemans Framboise Soufflé
This recipe is featured in Lindemans Lambic Beers
Lindemans Framboise Soufflé Adapted from Merchant du Vin
- Servings Serves 4
- 473 ml (2 cups) Lindemans Framboise Lambic
- 251 grams (1¼ cups) sugar
- 8 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 57 grams (2 oz) unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 414 ml (1¾ cups) heavy cream
- Six 148 ml (5-ounce) freezer-proof soufflé cups
1. Beat egg yolks with a 100 grams (½ cup) of the sugar. Add dissolved gelatin and warm over double boiler until the mixture coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and stir in Lindemans Framboise.
2. Place bowl in refrigerator until mixture becomes syrupy, about 30 minutes. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. In a separate bowl, beat together the heavy cream and remaining sugar; fold each into syrup one at a time until lumps are dissolved.
3. Make wax paper collars around the inside of the soufflé cups and pour in the mixture so it is 1” above the rim. Freeze for at least one hour before serving.