Lentil Power Bites
- Servings 2 to 3 dozen, depending on size
- 500 ml (16.9 oz.) can brown lentils, rinsed & drained well
- 237 ml (1 cup) of peanut butter
- 118 ml (½ cup) melted coconut oil
- 2 ripe bananas
- 355 ml (1½ cups) Medjool dates
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla extract
- 118 ml (½ cup) cocoa powder
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of your favorite baking spice (allspice, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, etc.)
- 473 ml (2 cups) quick or instant oats
- 237 ml (1 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 118 ml (½ cup) dark chocolate chips
1. In a bowl of a food processor, combine everything but the oats, pumpkin seeds, and chocolate chips. Process until pureed.
2. Add the oats, pumpkin seeds, and chocolate chips. Mix well. Roll them into bite-sized balls and put them on cookie sheets lined with waxed paper. Pop them in the freezer and after an hour or more, package them up and keep them in the freezer.