Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
This recipe is featured in Homemade Hot Chocolate
- Servings Makes 5 cups mix (about 40 servings)
- 200 grams (2½ cups) sugar (or to taste)
- 200 grams (2½ cups) Dutch-process cocoa
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) salt
- 2.5 ml (½ teaspoon) cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Marshmallows (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a container with an airtight lid and shake or mix well.
2. To make a single serving of hot chocolate, put 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of mix in the bottom of a mug, and pour in a small amount of hot milk, beating with a fork until smooth. Add additional hot milk to taste (about 236 ml/1 cup) total) and mix well. If desired, garnish with a marshmallow.