Why Advertise in The Cook’s Cook?
The Cook’s Cook magazine provides a unique, strategic advertising opportunity, to reach a high net-worth audience, in a respected publication that targets their business area.
There’s More: In Every Issue
- The Opinionated Cook: Rants and Reviews
- The Cook’s World – articles, food travel and cooking classes
- The Cook’s Vegan
- The Cook’s Gluten-Free
- The Cooks Cook (videos about adapting chefs’ recipes for home cooks)
- The Cook’s Books — recommended cookbooks
- Now, Forager – notes from foragers all over
- The Cook’s Blog — best blogs from all over
- Liquids (From my Cellar; Cocktails & Mocktails; Pairings – Wine for Food; Lemonade Stand – nonalcoholic drinks for all occasions)
- Farms & Agriculture
- The Kids Cook: Recipes for and by young cooks
- The Cook’s Larder: Perishables, Nonperishables, Herbs & Spices, Dry Goods
- The Cook Writes — recipe writing (beginning, intermediate, professional
- The Cook Tests — how to test recipes
- The Cook Edits — recipe editing skills
- The Advice Column: Send in your question, we’ll get a professional to answer it
- How They Do That: Instruction on a special cooking, decorating, garnishing or plating technique
- VIDEO (5-7 minutes – concurrently released on YouTube): The Cooks Cook – In which editor Denise Landis and a professional chef discuss a recipe that is typically made in a commercial kitchen, and demonstrate how it is adapted for use by home cooks.
Every issue will include articles about food products (The Cook’s Larder), drinks and wines (Liquids), cookware (Dry Goods), and food travel and cooking classes (The Cook’s World).
With a responsive, SEO-friendly design, ad counters, recipe archives, and each issue released by email blast, The Cook’s Cook will be the ideal vehicle for reaching your perfect audience.